Sunday 10 May 2009

John cage - A series of random events

Something really weird but not altogether bad has just happened. I imported the john cage animation into premier and it seemed to be corrupted. To be honest I'm not sure whats happened, but i like it non the less! I'm thinking of keeping the animation in keeping with John cages philosophy of random events and cause and effect and try and use it somehow.



The first thing I did was to enlarge the distorted animation so that the messed up bit became more abstract.




Then I applied filters to soften the image. The final effect reminds me of film spools passing across the animation, creating a rough look to the animation, which has entirely been created digitally and more or less by accident.



Now all i had to do was apply it to the type animation. tj -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment